Recipes, products and tasty morsels that move me.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Haagen Dazs Has Got It Right


I'm not going to go on and on about this one. Simply put - this is the best ice cream I have ever purchased from the grocery store. Haagen Dazs has come out with all natural ice creams, each flavor only has five ingredients - thus the name of this line of ice cream is 'Five'. I tried the brown sugar flavor this weekend and can not get enough. In my opinion it is everything an ice cream should be - creamy, decadent and simple. The flavor is similar to dulche de leche, but not as strong. They also sell mint, ginger, coffee, vanilla bean, milk chocolate and passion fruit flavor. I've tried the vanilla bean and didn't notice an improvement over their standard vanilla ice cream - but the brown sugar is out of this world. Go buy some. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment